Small Business Marketing Consultant Patrick Giammarco Hosts 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success Webinar
- What if you had more confidence in your marketing efforts?
- What if you could develop a marketing strategy that creates momentum for your business?
- What if you could narrow your marketing focus to capture ideal customers that valued what you do?
- What if you could identify, strengthen and communicate your brand personality more effectively?
- What if you could create relevant, educational, compelling content and marketing materials?
- What if you could generate leads from multiple sources?
Small business marketing consultant Patrick Giammarco, announced today he will host a free Webinar titled 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success.
Great job, Patrick! Everything you presented was on target. Frankly, I thought it was as good or better than any other Webinar I’ve listened to. I sat with our other marketing guy and he thought it was good as well. There is always something to pick up regardless of how long someone has been marketing. If nothing else, you can learn that you are doing things right too. — David Pett, Marketing Director, Midwest Tapes
Patrick Giammarco, Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant has consistently delivered real-world small business marketing ideas and proven strategies. Duct Tape Marketing, created by John Jantsch, is known to be the “World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing System.”
Giammarco will present the 7 Steps to Small Business Success during a free, one-hour Webinar tailored for small businesses, on January 5, 2012 from 11 am-12 noon.
“Small business marketing is a system, not an event,” said Giammarco. “Too many businesses fall into the chaotic cycle of producing the ‘marketing idea of the week’ and miss an opportunity to product significant and sustainable marketing results. This Webinar is aimed at providing seven simple steps for small business marketing success.”
What will you do to increase sales in 2012?